L500VA - Vista AVS
(Advanced Vascular System)
- Automatic cuff inflation/deflation.
- Doppler, PVR, and arterial PPG.
- Automatic ABI and TBI calculation.
- Includes 5 cuffs (two 10cm, two 12cm, and one 1.9cm)
- 8 MHz Bi-Directional Probe (or 5MHz on request).
- Built-in printer for printing out waveforms, pressures, and indices (printed on adhesive-backed label paper).
- Graphic waveform display with step-by-step instructions, making it easy for your staff to operate.
- Plug it in ... or run it on batteries.
- Software package capable of generating a full-page report and storing your exams, with download capability to your EMR systems in pdf or csv format.
- Segmental Cuff Package Option (K500VA) - Includes two 12cm and two 17cm cuffs.
L500VA - Vista AVS (Advanced Vascular System)
The Vista AVS is a full-featured ABI system designed to make the ABI and other arterial exams faster and easier to conduct, interpret and document. The system features an on-screen guide with a convenient hand-held controller to ease the ABI exam. The Vista AVS will also accommodate your custom protocols in a unique “Indiviudal Site ” mode.
Summit Doppler is proud to present a new revolutionary physiology-based method for performing the ABI exam in a seated position. It is now easier to assess patients with disabilities or mobility impairments for Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.). These patients may be physically disabled, wheel chair bound, patients with degenerative disease of the spine, severe back pain, patients with advanced cardiopulmonary disease and orthopnea.
The difficulty and restrictions of getting these patients on the exam table in a supine position has limited the care available to them. The new Vista AVS now offers, for the first time ever in the market, the ability to perform the ABI in a seated position (US Patent Pending).
The Vista AVS is a full-featured ABI system designed to make the ABI and other arterial exams faster and easier to conduct, interpret and document. The system features an on-screen guide with a convenient hand-held controller to ease the exam. The Vista AVS will allow you to configure your segmental exam to fit your needs, with full page reporting and PC download.
Call now: 800-839-0722 or fill out our short Inquiry Form ...